me

me

Monday, September 21, 2009

Popping the Blog Cherry!

Hello There,
To begin I will tell you a bit about myself...
I am 22, and I'm in the US NAVY. Blahh.
I'm waiting on discharge...getting an admin med sep because of my so called "eating disorder."
I refuse to get any bigger...even if the us government wants me too..
It's been rather stressful actually. I haven't broken the news to my family...ugg. The most infuriating thing is that I'm not even within the criteria of a so-called anorexic. I plan to be though..lmao. I plan to begin a five day liquid fast tommorow...I need something to lift my spirits. Ha.
The Game Plan:
Tea
Diet Pepsi
Coffee (black with sweet n low)
H2O

I'm excited because I slipped up this past weekend...got drunk (lots of cals in booze...another problem of mine...lol) and ate pasta. Fucking pasta. What was I thinking. Hopefully going to the gym as well...have to stir up some motivation for that one.
I bought some new tea (I HEART TEA BTW) at Wal*MART last week...it's a yogi tea called Fasting...its supposed to help supress appetite, raise metabolism...etc.

Will keep you posted on my progress...god knows I need some.
XoXO
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

If only....

If only....
is it all a dream

Weight info

HW: 145 lbs
LW: 88 lbs
CW: 109
GW1: 110
GW2:105
GW3:100
GW4:95